Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I Was Crump Up In The Back Seat.!


This picture was taken of me in the back of mum's car on the Saterday 10 Dec. I was going out with my boyfriend Sebastian and his family to spend the day with 2 birthday Girls. One was Sebastian Nan and the other was his neice. The box that is on me is a Basketball Set which was not small one bit. I had to have it on my lap for about 10 mins down the road only to find my self helping Sebastian put the Basketball set together for our neice for here birthday

1 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

What a lovely story, babe ! I'm so glad that I immortalised that beautiful smile of yours, and that you immortalised the experience with your wonderful story too. What a great day it was.

I love you,
Sebi
XXX

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home