Tuesday, December 27, 2005

This Was My Project For Today.





















This was what i was to do today. I have Done it and it's now 11:27 am 27th Dec 2005. I feel like i acheive something i had'nt done before. The DVD i made was of video clip i have on the p.c. At the moment i only now how to play the cd's on the p.c. I'm in the process of learning how to format the DVD Disc to be able to play on our DVD player we have connected to the t.v. If anybody out there that mighbe albe to help me format the Disc to play as a DVD. Please leave me a comment with a list of steps to follow to help me succeed my project.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

Congratulations, baby ! Onward to bigger and better things. I can't wait to see all the things that I know you can acheive.

I love you, baby,
Sebi

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home