Sunday, February 05, 2006

What Happend Today??




















Something strange happend this morrning as i woke up at 4am i some how i ended up on the computer doing things. One of the things i went to do was have a look at my blog. After i looked at the blog i went back to bed and didn't wake up untill 9am. When i got up i turned the computer on and then made my-self a coffee. I sat in front of the computer. I had to check my e-mail. While i was waiting for the page to open i went to open my blog only to find it would't open " How Strange " . So i tried Sebi blog to well i had the same problem there as well. So i got on my MSN to see if one of my mates could try my access my blog. He said no your blog is not working and other blog's also had no access. So i left the computer and i finaly get on it at 11:30pm. When i got on i went straight to my blog. "WOW" it open. So while i got it open i though i might write this post of what happend today with the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home