Saturday, February 04, 2006

Going From The Old Car To The New Car !













The new car i want in my life right now is the Holden Grange. Sebi's mum has the Holden Statesman which looks like the Grange. I went to a Holden Dealer yesterday at south land were i was treated to take a seat in my dream car " well what a car " i didn't want to get out. I went back to Sebi and his mum only to find us leaving. At the moment mum has here Statesman but not for long. She told Sebi and i that she getting a new car today which is a Chrysler 300 C well i had to look on the net to she want shape and modle is was as i was unfaniliar with what she was getting. The car she has bought was a Chrysler 300 C " very nice i might say ". I said to mum wonder if i will get to drive this car she reply yes. I'm so happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home