Saturday, December 24, 2005

One Of The Most Amazing Sight I'v Ever Seen In My Life












This is one of the most beautiful things i'v ever sighted in my life. It a very well knowen Volcano in the hart land of Rotorua lies Mt Tarawera in New Zealand. Lucky for me i use to live not to fare from there so i got to see the whole Volcano from the air as here in the picture i also have had my own feet on the ground. The volcano has had a crater for many moons now. My mum was born in Rotorua. When she was at school she told me went on a school trip to this very mountain when she was 6 years old. But the funny thing is she fell and triped up only to wake up at the bottom of the crarter. Of course she had a broken leg but in my books what a ride it would be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home