Friday, December 23, 2005

Something I Car't Quite Understand Happend Lastnight!!


Something off the planet happend lastnight with my Relationship it went Right off Earth. Well i did'nt go off Earth but my Boyfriend did. He Wanted to burn a DVD for his mum yesterday whitch i was all for. Though that day before i got Home from being away for nealy all day at my Aunty's house i get home after my walking pace was cut in half as i have sore legs from going to the gym. I walk in the door to find my bro asleep Glen and Sebastian also asleep. Well the first thing Sebastian dose in run for the P.C whitch is cool i'm not to fuss. But what upset me was i came home to the house in the same state i letf that morring. After All i do most of a looking after the house work for me and my baby. But anyway that's not what i'm getting at. What i do want to say is that i tension in the house rise right into space as i got so hurt by my Boyfriend it made me cry. I went to bed about 2 am after hopeing Sebastian would to me whitch that never happend. I wake up this morring only to find the bed was the same as it was when i got in it lastnight (empty) i was hurt. I walk out to the loung room and there was my boyfriend on the Computer. He was on the P.C for about 30 mins of me being awake then went to bed at 10:25 am

1 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Aristos said...

My Dear Darling,

I can't wait to read this over and over and over again with you as we grow old together. ( You'd better hurry up, by the way ! You've got some catching up to do, otherwise I'm going to be accused of being a 'cradle snatcher' ).

I know that when I read this again, I will be reminded of a very beautiful time in our relationship, and the time that we spent with Glen, and all the fun that we had with him, and the inspiration that we have all been to each other in times that were sometimes difficult. I know that I will also wonder at your incredible ability to manage to find just the right photograph to accompany your lovely slices of our life together to make them seem even more wonderful. I particularly love this one ! Going off the planet is really galactic, and you know I have a soft spot for anything like that.

Anyway, what else can I say ? I think it's going to be great for me to see your blogging because it will open up a whole new channel of communication for us. I can't wait to see things more and more from your perspective, baby, because I love you so much that I want to get to know you as well as I can. Writing is very important for me, and so I am glad that this is something that we can now share. Listening to this beautiful Ravi Shankar music with you, and just on the threshold of some amazing discoveries and changes with the Supermemory and Superlearning Programme, I am really excited about our life together. We have created a wonderful life together, and with the power of two amazing imaginations and a lot of love, I have no doubt that things can only get better.

I love you, darling,
Sebi
XXX

PS. Can you please help me to take some photos of the family slides and to download them onto the computer tonight ? I get a litte distracted when I'm on the PC because there's so much to write about, so much to blog about, so much to learn, and so much to do, that I seem to go into a bit of a trance. Thank God you're there beside me babe, to remind me that it's always beautiful coming out the other end when you're there.
And how do you feel about working on a playlist with me so that we can have a playlist of songs for when we first wake up in the morning ? I'd love to do that with you, my darling ?

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home