Friday, February 17, 2006

My Day Story For You Bloggers Out There




















This morrning i woke up and went to job plus which for those who don't know what job plus is it's employment plus. I was there for about 2 hours doing job searching and phone calls. Moveing on in the day i was getting sick of looking for work only because some times you just need a break. I came home for about 2-3 hours, then sebi and i went to the alfred for a appointment. Then came home for about 1 hour then went to dinner with sebi and that was realy nice. After we got back home i was saying to sebi " i'm sick of trying to find a job " Anyway i wanted to get some dope for sebi, glen and myself so i ask sebi if it's ok and he said " yea ok if you want " so i did . Just before i went to go and get it i " said to sebastian tell me now if you don't want me to go " he said it's ok so away i went. I got the stuff and was on my way home to sebi and glen. As i was walking i bumped in to an old boss of mine. We had quite a chat i might add. Some of the things that we talked about made me realy happy. I new i was running late to get home, so i made my way home. I walked in the door, then i walked up to sebastian an gave him a kiss and said sorry i'm late. From that moment, i new sebi was upset because i got some dope. " I asked him why are you upset " he said " i'm not upset i'm worry'ed " ok so i was upset that i had said to him do you want me to go or not. Now it's 12:53 am and he went for a walk. It's now been 1 hour since i saw sebi. I now when he come's home he's still going to be upset with me but as i said in this posting i asked him if it was ok or not. He walkes in the door an hour and ten mins later. I said were have you been? He told me he went to the beach. Then i ask him how did this all come about? Sebi told me a find it hard to say no to you because i love, when he said that i started to cry, but the crying went for a long time. I was hert that i was told i could do this only to come home not knowing what i had comeing to me. Sebastian said to me tonight that we should start freash again in the morrning. I realy hope your right bady, because i love you so much that i seam to be crying all the time about you, which is not a bad thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home