Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Phone Call To My Mum In New Zealand.















Today i rang my mum in New Zealand to ask if she could fine some info out for me. To cut a real long story sort. My mum needed some help with her printer which was mine before i moved to Australia. I walked her though some steps to get her on her feet. After all time i spent teaching mum how to just turn the p.c on i would think she would know how to work the printer, but it apears that not the case. We started to talk about gay men which lead me to tell my mum that i was gay. I am still uped edge about the chat between mum and myself. When i know what's going though my head but not mum's head. I fell like i'v opened up to mum once again in a diffrent way. I only hope that mum will understand the path i chose to go down

Well now i'm not happy because Blogger wont put the picture i wanted to put with the posting. So if you read this post, it's not finshed because it's missing the picture

Now i have got the picture that i wanted to put with the posting, i'm a happy boy now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home